The Workflow manager is used for automating and streamlining workflows. Each workflow is highly flexible in design, and is adjustable by template. Workflows can be used to handle orders, logistics, trouble tickets, dialog with customers and 3rd part service providers, alarms etc.
Workflows can be initiated by manual using the GUI, using web-services or by the internal scheduler.
An example of use can be when a customer orders a cellphone through the self-service portal. The shop system then hand over the order information to the workflow manager. The workflow manager initiates the workflow based on a specific template for the IP-phone order. The workflow manager then start initiating tasks, 1) e-mail the customer with a defined order confirmation; 2) write the order in the CRM history; 3) then send an e-mail to logistics; 4) wait for confirmation from logistics; 5) when confirmed write the customer a mail that the phone has been sent; 6) write to CRM history that the phone is sent; 7) start billing the customer.
If something needs to be done another way, it is easy for the workflow responsible to modify each steps, add more steps and by that optimize and streamline against 100% automation, remove steps where there usually are problems etc.
- Add unlimited number of workflows
- Each workflow can start unlimited tasks
- Each task accumulates information to the workflow
- Accumulated information can be used as input for tasks
- Workflows are initiated related to an accounts, a customer product or a note ticket
- Customized forms can be used as startup
- Current tasks
- Task ticket (Dynamic with feedback forms)
- Note ticket (Adds note to a customer)
- Email task (Sends email)
- Product operations (adds/modifies customer product)
- Customer operations (modifies customers)
- PDF Generator
- Conditional jumps/calls to other workflows
- Automatically or manually triggered
Workflow Management additionally includes Task ticket system. The task ticket system displays a list of tasks to complete for each user
- Group tasks by subject
- Ordered by Pending, Open, Delayed, Failed and Closed tasks
- Optional forms with multiple input types in each task for submitting information
- Option for user group wide tasks. (Multiple users with same task responsibility)
- CSV export of Task-tickets
- URL Reply import